The Specialized Stumpjumper has been sold (sigh) and the Specialized Camber Evo 29 is nearly done, waiting for some parts in the shop. You know I’m holding my breath here! A few other upgrades are next on my list for the next few months:
- Ryde Trace trail rims on Hope Evo hubs: are already on their way.
- Rock Shox Pike: all reviewers on these types of bikes agree: 32mm just doesn’t cut it. Adds some weight sadly, but the added qualities can’t be argued with.
- Easton Haven Carbon bars with Haven stem: they’ll look great!
- Lighter cassette and chain (you know… being nerdy about things)
- Crank Brothers Candy’s in red: just because..